Saturday, November 2, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes
















The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is something in which I don't usually participate. A few of my card making friends have won some great prizes so I decided to give it a try at one card per day. Maybe for the Spring/Summer event I can manage more.









My card came together quickly by using Dare 2 B Artzy's Christmoose Collection. I really like the "Hot Cocoa" on the moose's cup of steaming cocoa. The patterned papers are coordinates of the stamps and dies. I also included a photo of the inside of the card because I like the font of the sentiment and the strip of cute mittens.




Be sure to enter a card at Coffee Lovers!




Materials
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Real Red
Paper: Dare 2 B Artzy
Dies: D2BA (moose), Whimsy (Notched Stitched Rectangles)
Misc.: Foam tape

16 comments:

  1. That moose is just too cute! Great layering and designer papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who couldn't love a cute moose drinking from a mug, LOL! Cute, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color combo for Christmas cards! Such a cute little moose too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That moose is so cute and he is all dressed up warm for winter and has his hot beverage in hand too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats super adorable!
    Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie! This guy is so handsome! But he does need a bigger cup. lol Love the red & aqua color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Moose and coffee - 2 of my favorite things! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome papers and what a darling moose. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet moose ! Love your card. Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your reindeer card, this is my first time in the coffee hop too x

    ReplyDelete