Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Celebration


04/22/2020 Update: This card was a Top Three winner at AHSC #364.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #364 began on Monday, April 13, and will end on Sunday evening, April 19, 2020. The weekly sketches are always fun to interpret. Here is the current sketch:
I recently attended a crop via Zoom and the leader chose great card layouts for us to follow. After almost completing the 10 cards, I had some scraps that were too nice to toss so following the sketch, I applied five patterned paper strips to a panel of black cardstock. By the time I finished, I had used eight patterns in total. In keeping with the sketch, I added two punched flowers, stacked them to appear as one, added a black punched center and a few hand-cut leaves. The sentiment was die-cut. The front panel was attached to a white card base. The inside was decorated with more paper scraps.

Be sure to visit the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and find inspiration in their weekly sketch. 

Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Basic Black
Patterned Paper: CTMH "Craft On" Collection
Die: Whimsy "Celebrate"
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Punches, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors you have used! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete