Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Give Thanks


Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #529 is up on the challenge blog. This biweekly challenge will end on Sunday afternoon, October 31, 2021. This is a sketch challenge with a fun option. The option for this challenge is to use kitchen items in your design. I usually include the option in my card designs but I have absolutely no kitchen item or kitchen paper in my stash. I did have this handsome paper with fall foods so elected to use it.



I cut the various panels and pieces to configure my interpretation of the sketch. (I tend to add extra layers here and there.) A stamped sentiment on vanilla cardstock die-cut into an oval and adhered with foam tape was added. The inside was lined with vanilla cardstock and stamped with another Thanksgiving sentiment.


The Design Team invites you to play along with our biweekly challenges by visiting the
TSOT529 Blog. We have a new biweekly challenge beginning every Tuesday so there is always a challenge in the works.

Materials
Stamps: Carta Bella "Gather Together"
Ink: Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: SU! Very Vanilla, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie
Patterned Paper: SU! Farmer's Market DSP (retired)
Dies: RCD (curved scalloped border) & Jeanine's Dies (oval mini-frames)
Misc.: Foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Melanie! The designer paper is perfect for a Thanksgiving card! :)

    ReplyDelete