Saturday, December 18, 2021

Bright and Bold



Sometimes I have difficulty finding inspiration for a project. In this case, I was provided with a pretty color board for Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #475 but nothing was developing and I missed the Design Team deadline. But a few days ago I was sorting through some old patterned paper in my stash and it reminded me of the color board. So, keeping it simple, I used the paper to create my card for the challenge, albeit late.


So the patterned paper was die cut then added to a blue card base. I die-cut the vertical sentiment from blue cardstock and added it to coordinating patterned paper and pink cardstock. This was added to the card front with foam tape and a few blue gems were added. The inside of the card was lined with Cashmere cardstock and decorated with coordinating patterned paper.


This biweekly challenge runs through Thursday evening, December 30, 2021. A new challenge begins every Friday so there is always an active challenge underway. Visit our
Color Dare Blog to play along with the Bright and Bold Challenge!

Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Dapper Denim & Watermelon Wonder; W+9 Cashmere
Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl"
Dies: Spellbinders (words), Lawn Fawn (zigzag rectangles)
Misc.: Gems & foam tape from stash

2 comments: