Friday, September 6, 2024

Fresh Picked Daisies (CD #617)



This card was inspired by Color Dare Challenge #617. The color board is below. This is known as a Triple Play whereby you must use the three named colors - no more, no less, although you are permitted to use neutrals including black and white plus metallics.


This challenge also permits the use of colors from any source as long as there is a close match to the board. Challenge #617 is biweekly in duration and runs through Thursday, September 19, 2024.

Color challenges are just that - a real challenge, at least for me! When I think about them, it seems I am devoid of imagination. Hoping for the best, I went through a few of my die sets and found one I purchased months ago but had not yet used.

The die set resulted in a few large daisies. One of the great things about my personal "card world" is that I can have whatever color daisies I choose to create but I kept with white. However, the leaves and flower centers may be different than in nature.

Inside of Card

The inside of the card was decorated with a Royal-colored daisy and other bits left over after I completed the card front. I hope you enjoy looking at my card and joining this fun challenge. Thank you for stopping by.
Melanie


Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic White, Elegant Eggplant (sub for Royal), Pool Party (sub for Lagoon); CTMH Limeade 
Dies: Spellbinders Etched "Fresh Picked Daisies"; Kokorosa (sentiment)
Size: A6


6 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love those daisies and it's a wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inside and out... love those floral and folage die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with that set of dies. I have it and have been struggling to use it - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The dies look amazing on the the dark background!

    ReplyDelete