Monday, September 28, 2026

Gather Together (DTC #226)




Double Trouble Challenge #226 is up on the blog awaiting your projects. This biweekly challenge runs through noon on Sunday, October 11, 2026. 

As is customary, Trouble Maker has a required 3-2-1 Recipe ready to follow for "Hello Fall, Y'all!"

Here is how I completed Thing 1's REQUIREMENTS:

AT LEAST
3  -  Colors (Combo Color Wheel)
I exceeded this requirement by using a variety of paper.
.
2  -  Worded Sentiment
The sentiment is two words: "Gather Together."

1  -  Autumn Image
There are three pumpkins representing Autumn.

THING #3 OPTION
Twisted Sister's "twist" is to include harvest fruits and vegetables, such as pumpkins and gourds, in our designs, and to remember it's National Pumpkin Spice Day on Thursday, October 1st.  I included three pumpkins in my design.



THING #2 OPTION
Above is Sketch #705 from our sister challenge, Try a Sketch on Tuesday, effective on Tuesday, September 29, 2026. If you use the sketch, you will earn additional chances in our random drawing.  I followed the sketch for my card.

The Design Team is eager for you to see their cards on display at the DTC Blog #226. Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are appreciated.
Melanie

Materials
Stamp set & Dies: Lapoo Designs
Ink: SU Calypso Coral
Cardstock: SU Basic White & Soft Succulent; SBC "Harvest" Collection
Patterned Paper: SBC Ombre & Patterned Collections
Misc.: SBC Foam tape; SU tiny gold dragonflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment