Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Dresses for Brooke

Dresses for Brooke






More outfits handmade for Brooke and sewn with love.
No. 1: Brown floral gathered corduroy jumper lined w/blue cotton blend fabric & coordinating blouse.
No. 2: Gray pleated corduroy jumper lined w/pink dot cotton blend fabric & coordinating blouse, covered buttons and appliques on pockets.
No. 3: Red gathered corduroy jumper w/lined red print cotton blend bodice & coordinating blouse.
No. 4: Red plaid A-line polyester blend jumper with center pleat & velvet ribbon with white cotton blend blouse trimmed with picot edge.
No. 5: Teal A-line corduroy jumper with cotton knit mock turtleneck shirt.
No. 6: Periwinkle blue seersucker sundress.

1 comment:

  1. Love these stylish jumpers with tailored blouses to match! They remind me so much of the wonderful outfits you sewed for me when I was a preteen and teenager! How I loved the beautiful fabrics you chose for me! I cherish those memories!

    ReplyDelete