Saturday, March 16, 2019

Hello Spring (Bunnies and Chicks)



Because I liked the sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #307, I decided to join in. I enjoy using these sketches when I need a little inspiration. I turned the sketch for a landscape orientation so my selected images would fit better.

 
I selected the stamps from this set, stamped, colored, and die cut them. I also die cut four stitched rectangles, dusted them with ink using a brush, then adhered all of my little images. (The little flowers were adhered to two of the bunnies. Most of the images are popped up for dimension. This focal panel was adhered to a white card base that I covered with a panel of yellow striped paper. The sentiment and a tiny flower was stamped, die cut, and edge-sponged. The inside of the card was stamped with a tiny Easter basket and flowers then colored. The inside sentiment was stamped, die cut, colored and adhered.

 
 
 
Pay a visit to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #307!


Materials
Stamps: Sunny Studios "Chubby Bunny"
Inks: Copic Alcohol Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum & Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Elegant Eggplant, Spectrum Noir for alcohol ink
Paper: Stampin' Up! Painted Petals (retired)
Dies: Sunny Studios "Chubby Bunny", Gina K stacking/nesting scalloped circles, Unbranded stitched rectangles w/rounded corners
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals (foam tape); dusting brushes by Judikins

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Great take on the sketch and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love all of the little Easter critters, perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I love the little scenes, and the bunnies and chicks are adorable!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete