Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fearless - CAS



Who knows what I was thinking when I purchased a word die, "fearless". But then a younger member of my family was faced with battling breast  cancer along with the surgery and treatments required of her. I am so proud of her for facing this disease with such strength so "fearless" seems appropriate!

A sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #403 provided the inspiration for this design. There is also an option to use embossing, either heat or dry. I turned the sketch on its side in making my card.
 
  
 
A panel of white cardstock was dry embossed with a floral design then adhered to the card base. A strip of cardstock was cut and the ends were punched to achieve a design. The word was die cut. A second punched design was added for color. This was adhered to the card front using foam tape. A couple of metallic "gems" were also adhered. The inside was lined with white cardstock and decorated with coordinating cardstock. I enjoy writing a personal message in my cards so there is not sentiment on the inside.


We would enjoy seeing your card at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #403. The challenge runs from Tuesday, April 9, 2019 through Monday, April 22, 2019.

Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise
Die: Stamplorations/Cut-plorations word die
Punch: Stampin' Up!
TIEF: Stampin' Up!
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals (foam tape); gems from stash


1 comment: