Sunday, May 24, 2020

Just Flyin' By...


With Father's Day almost here plus a few family birthdays, I have been making masculine cards. I made this card in response to the Tictactoe Challenge #065. I selected the second row - Blue, Square and Outdoors.
I trimmed the navy blue cardstock to a 5" x 5" square card base and added a few panels. I have been whittling away at my huge paper stash so I chose two patterned papers for this card. The final two panels were added using foam tape along with the sentiment. The inside was decorated with coordinating paper. I kept the card low profile for ease of mailing.
Be sure to visit the TTTC065 Blog and play along with the challenge. The weekly challenges begin on Thursdays.

Materials
Stamp: Sentiment computer generated
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Night of Navy & Cajun Craze
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up (gold dotted paper from stash) & Authentique "Explore" (aircraft)
Dies: Frantic Stamper Deckled Edge Rectangles (I adapted them to create squares.)
Misc.: Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment