I selected the three colors in the first column - Lilac, Sage, and Lemonade, then added the color Grape to the floral image, using Sangria for the card base. I selected a creamy vanilla cardstock for the image. The flowers were stamped in Lilac with some Grape shading added, followed by Lemonade in the centers. Sage was used for the leaves and Grape with an occasional touch of Lemonade was used for the small flowers. Ensuring the ink was dry, I embossed the cardstock image panel so it would have the texture of linen but I tore the paper and made a mess of it. I turned to fussy cutting the texturized image and adhering it to a vanilla panel, also texturized with an embossing folder. The stamped sentiment was adhered with foam tape and a few rhinestones were added. The inside of the card was stamped with a single flower with leaves in the same colors. I planned on using the card immediately and wrote in it before I photographed it. A quick look at the photo and you can see the edge of my written note.
Note: The camera picked up the blue tones in the lilac flowers. The inks I used are listed below.
If you've never joined us at Color My Heart Color Dare we invite you to visit our Blog and play along with our challenges!
Size: A6 (4.75" x 6")
Stamps: Stampin' Up! "Blossoms in Bloom"
Inks: Distress Oxide Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Squeezed Lemonade & Bundled Sage
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla & Rich Razzleberry (sub for Sangria)
Punches (sentiment): Stampin' Up! Lovely Labels & Modern Label
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up! "Subtle"
Misc.: Foam tape and pearls from stash