Friday, September 7, 2018

Dream in Color



Another card for a challenge... this one is for Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #309 with a theme of "Twisted" Tic-Tac-Toe with colors. Pick at least three colors from the color chart below or use all of the colors! Visit our blog for more particulars about the challenge.

 
I decided to keep the design simple and low profile so die cut circles in different colors and papers that best matched the color chart. I selected colors that were close to Cranberry, Bashful, Crystal Blue, Juniper, Sorbet and a tiny bit of Tangerine.  I placed the circles onto a white card base until I liked the arrangement and then I simply adhered them, trimming away where the circles extended off of the card. I also made sure I could place my sentiment the way I intended before adhering the circles permanently. The sentiment was stamped in black ink, finished with a word die. Miscellaneous gems were also added. The inside was decorated with more circles.
 
 
Now that you've seen how easy this is, I hope you'll give it a try and join us at Color My Heart Color Dare #309!
 
 
 
Materials
Stamp Set: Sunny Studio "Color Me Happy"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Real Red
Paper: Stampin' Up! patterned paper from stash (retired)
Die: Sunny Studio Word "Color"
Misc.: Jolee "Bling" (gems)

3 comments:

  1. Love it Mel...another great idea for adding so many colors from a TicTacToe Board. Cool card and like how you did your sentiment and inside of card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect! Love the design and your sentiment is fantastic with your pretty mix of papers. :)

    ReplyDelete