Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Take a Hike!



My grand-nephews, ages 5 and 7, enjoy hiking with my niece (their mom) all year 'round. They live in Tennessee where there are many hiking trails up through the hills and I am sure this time of year is especially pretty. I imagine the boys collecting leaves of all colors, acorns and pine cones along with other bits they find along the way. When I saw these paper scraps in my stash it made me think of taking a nature hike. My card was inspired by a required sketch and optional theme, Fall Faves, at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #379. The challenges vary among technique, color and sketch and are always fun to enter. Hope you'll give this one a try!


Onto a white card base, panels of cardstock and paper were adhered. Interpreting the sketch, I elected to use banners in coordinating colors and fun papers. The sentiment was computer generated, then punched and added to the center. The inside was also decorated with coordinating cardstock and paper.


We welcome you to view our Design Team cards and enter our challenge. Visit our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge blog.


Materials
Stamp: Sentiment was computer generated
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar & Pear Pizazz
Paper: Stampin' Up! from stash (retired) and Photo Play "Woodland Critters"
Punch: Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute mix of designer papers! Perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors.
    :)

    ReplyDelete