Friday, September 24, 2021

Thankful for You Autumn Card


It's time for another biweekly challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #463. This challenge runs through Thursday, October 7, 2021. Inspiration has been provided by the photo below and requires that we use at least three colors from the photo. I was overwhelmingly inspired to create a fall card by using colors of green, gold and red. 





Using some old paper from my stash, I layered two panels of coordinating patterned paper onto a third panel with foam tape for dimension. I selected a green card base and adhered the stack of panels to it. Finally, I added the top panel, which was from the ephemera in the paper packet. All I had to do was stamp the sentiment and the leaf. The inside of the card was lined with white cardstock and decorated with patterned paper. A few enamel dots were added to finish the card.


The Design Team welcomes you to view our challenge by visiting our
Challenge Blog. Our challenges are biweekly with a new challenge beginning each Friday so there is always an active challenge.

Materials
Stamps: Carta Bella "Gather Together"
Inks: Stampin' Up! Old Olive & Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic White & Old Olive
Patterned Paper: CTMH "Grateful Heart" Paper Packet
Misc.: Enamel dots and foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Love that pretty plaid, and always like the mix of plaids and polka-dots... such a pretty fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love everything about this card! The combination of colours is so striking and I really like the patterned paper as part of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! All the pretty colors and textures work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the fall colors and the pumpkins are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this paper pack! Perfect card to showcase fall colors!

    ReplyDelete