Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Canoes for Rent (Masculine)


It's time to create another project for our biweekly challenge! Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #545 runs from Tuesday, March 1, through Sunday evening, March 13, 2022. Below is the required sketch. It's up to you if you wish to include the optional theme: include an animal(s) on your project.
 

I've had this masculine paper in my stash for several years. It seems as if I'm continuously trying to take older items from my stash but the stash never shrinks! There is always a need for a masculine card in my family so this card will not go to waste.


This sketch is ideal for a Clean & Simple (CAS) card but I headed in a different direction. I started by embossing the front panel of the card base. This was followed by a hand-cut triangle from the fish-patterned paper. From coordinating ephemera, I used a circle punch to cut the "Canoes for Rent" sign. The elements were added using foam tape. The inside was lined with white cardstock and decorated with coordinating paper in plaid. I have met the optional challenge with 
several fish and two dogs.


Be sure to visit the
TSOT545 Blog to see guidelines for our challenges. We have a biweekly challenge beginning every Tuesday so there is always an active challenge for you to join.

Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic White & Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Photo Play "Lakeside" Collection
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder & Circle Punch (1.5"), CTMH thin foam tape

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card! Love the embossing and the designer paper is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete