Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Bunny

Happy Easter Bunny
I love the Happy Easter Bunny stamp - it just makes me smile! This cheerful image was used to make a simple card for my granddaughter, Brooke, age 10.
 
The image was stamped with Stazon black ink, colored with non-alcohol markers and cut with a die. I sponged the edges and adhered it to the card base. I added Wink of Stella to the flowers for a little shine and Glossy Accents to the Easter eggs to add dimension.
 
The inside has the same sponged die cut shape adhered to it. There is no stamping on the inside, leaving space for a personal note. The envelope was decorated with a stamp of a rabbit's silhouette.

Techniques: Stamping, sponging, die cutting, coloring
 
Recipe: Products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Stamp: Happy Easter Bunny
Die: Spellbinders Label Twenty-three
Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Calypso Coral, Stazon Black
Markers: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pear Pizzazz
Other: ZIG Wink of Stella, Ranger Glossy Accents
Size: A2 (4.25" x 5.5")
 

4 comments:

  1. That happy bunny is one of my favorite images...he makes me smile too! What a cute card, I'm sure that your granddaughter will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the Easter Bunny Stamp and the liquid glass on the eggs. Very colorful and cute card. Brook will enjoy the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the joyful energy and the way you framed the image too. I'm sure Brooke will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete