Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Honey Bee Thank You



Who ever heard of falling in love with a paper collection? Well, I am crazy about the patterned paper (with matching stamps and dies) that I used on my card. There are many more patterns than what you see here and I am eager to use all of them. My thank you card is based on a sketch from the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #373. The optional theme is "Field of Flowers".





On a cardstock base, a panel of cardstock was adhered and then a panel of patterned paper. The paper collection has strips that coordinate so I used one of them matted with gold to keep with the sketch. I tucked a die cut eyelet circle behind the dotted strip. I cut the two floral images from the paper, enhanced the colors with Copic markers, and adhered to a square of cardstock with foam tape. This was backed with foam tape and adhered. The inside was lined with a panel of white cardstock, decorated with a strip of coordinating paper and set aside to be mailed to a family member.


We hope you'll visit our challenge blog HERE and consider joining in the challenge!

Materials
Ink: Copic Alcohol Markers
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Crushed Curry
Paper: Dare 2B Artzy "Honey Bloomz" Collection
Dies: Spellbinders Eyelet Circles & Dare 2B Artzy Honey Bloomz
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals (foam tape)

No comments:

Post a Comment