Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Elegant Christmas

There is a biweekly sketch challenge beginning at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! TSOT #475 begins on Tuesday, September 15, ending on Sunday, September 27, 2020. In addition to the sketch, there is always an option. This challenge's option is "Metal". Just use something that represents metal on your card. 


I had quite a time with the photographs. I kept seeing my reflection and that of my camera in the gold foiled cardstock when I looked at the results. I took a few more shots from a different angle and am posting the newer photos.


I used gold foiled cardstock on my card as a mat and for the focal point. Using some patterned paper from my stash along with black and white cardstock, a white die-cut sentiment, and some narrow ribbon, I created a holiday card. The inside was lined with a panel of white cardstock and trimmed in gold.

The Design Team welcomes you to the TSOT475 Blog and hopes you'll play along.

Materials
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black & Gold
Patterned Paper: Reminisce "Elegant Christmas"
Die: RCD "merry"
Misc.: Stampin' Up! Metallic Pearls, ribbon & foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment