Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Live It Up! - Masculine

Tic-Tac-Toe challenges can be fun! When I saw the game board for this week at TicTacToe Challenge #080, I was drawn in by the elements on the top row - Stripes, Masculine, Blue.

I recently "rediscovered" a masculine stamp in my stash and decided to use it. I stamped the image on gray cardstock matted with white and added it to a white card base with blue striped patterned paper. I used foam tape to attach the image. The sentiment stamp is from the same stamp set. It was stamped onto white cardstock and then die-cut. A few enamel dots were added. The inside was stamped with tire tread for decoration.

This weekly challenge began on Thursday, September 3, and will end on Thursday, September 10, 2020, at noon CDT. Take a look at the TTTC080 Blog for details.

Materials

Stamps: Power Poppy "Move the Soul"

Ink: Distress Oxide "Blueprint Sketch"

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White & Smoky Slate

DSP: Stampin' Up! from stash

Die: Sizzix # 662347

Misc.: Enamel dots and foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What a fun design! I like how the circles around the words "Live It Up" echo the shape of the motorcycle wheels, and the woodblock print look is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Love the colors and the stripes on the background are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete