Friday, May 17, 2024

Keeping It Clean and Simple (CD 601)




It's another color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #601. This is an "Only Two" challenge where one color is required but you get to pick the second color from the color board below. I chose blue to go with the required red. I did not have the exact colors in my stash but used close substitutes. 


I created a 'Clean and Simple' (CAS) card since the colors are also 'Clean and Simple'. I also wanted a card that could be used for either gender. Onto a white card base, I stamped part of the sentiment in red and part in blue, then added "second generation" spatter painting. The inside of the card has spatter as well. Leaving plenty of "whitespace" adds to the CAS style.

If you have not tried a color challenge, please visit the CD 601 Blog and join the fun. You are free to make it as CAS or fancy as you wish as long as you use the correct colors.

Thanks for stopping by.
Melanie
 
Materials
Stamps: Honey Bee "Smooch" & Wintertime Crafts "Spatter and Brush Strokes"
Inks: Stampin' Up! Real Red & Pacific Point
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic White

5 comments: