Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Thanks So Much - Fall Card





It's been a very long time since I have been able to join my teammates on Team A in creating a challenge card at Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenges. I am eager to resume my activity beginning with TSOT Challenge #628. For this challenge, participants have the opportunity to choose one of three options:  1. Use only the sketch, or 2. Use only the inspirational photo, or 3. Combine numbers 1 and 2. For my project, I elected to combine the first and second options.

Original Challenge Photo

My Revised Sketch Photo

I took the liberty of tilting the sketch by 90 degrees to the left as shown in the revised sketch photo. I did not have access to the sketch because my Internet was unavailable so depended on my memory (what a risk!) resulting in a card that is not precisely correct but I think it's close enough.

Onto a white card base, cardstock and various patterned papers were trimmed, layered, and adhered. The sentiment was stamped onto a die-cut circle and popped up with foam tape. The inside of the card was decorated with additional patterned paper.

If you enjoy challenges, please visit our TSOT Blog #628 and join in the fun. Our challenges are biweekly, beginning every Tuesday, so there is always an active challenge underway. This challenge, which began on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, will end on Sunday, October 22, 2023.

I also am submitting my card to I Spy with My Little Eye #8, Shades of Autumn.

I appreciate your visiting my blog and thank you for your comments.
Blessings...
Melanie

Materials
Stamp: CTMH "Botanical Shadows" (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic White
Paper: Harvest Collection by Scrapbook.com
Die: Our Daily Bread "Fancy Circles"
Other: CTMH thin foam tape and metallic stick-ons

Card Size: A2

3 comments:

  1. Your memory served you well - the sketch is very evident in your card. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful fall themed card with a wonderful sketch!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely autumn colours on your pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete